Standard Cable Assemblies are sold in a wide range of standardized pre-cut lengths for easy ordering. There is no wasted time taking precise railing measurements; just select assemblies that are longer than you need and trim any excess in the field. Each assembly includes special Threaded Terminal and automatic-locking Quick-Connect®SS attachment fittings that are sleek, simple to use, and easy to conceal. The result is not only extremely durable and aesthetic but virtually invisible, allowing beautiful, unimpaired views.
- Additional Information
- Made from high-strength, low-maintenance, weather-tough, 316-grade stainless steel
- Available in 1/8", 3/16", and 1/4" diameter cable to complement any railing design
- Sold in a wide range of standard lengths (5 ft to 70 ft in 5-ft increments) that can be trimmed to a finished dimension in the field
- Patented automatic-locking Quick-Connect®SS fittings make installation fast and easy
- May be installed on new or existing wood or metal railing frames in exterior, interior, residential, and commercial settings
- Complete installation instructions, frame requirements, 3-part specifications, and detail drawings available.
- Product contains recycled materials